Consultation Reception Hours
|Consultation Days||Consultation Reception Hours * Reception hours differ among each department, so please call us in advance.|
|Monday through Friday||
* Afternoon consultation is available for internal medicine only
|Sunday, Public Holiday||Closed|
|Emergency care||* Reception available for 24 hours (please be sure to call in advance)|
New patients visiting our hospital are required to bring a referral letter.
New patients without a referral letter should visit the general outpatient service at our hospital’s affiliated Gyoda Clinic.
Appointment procedure for patients with a referral letter
Please make an appointment by phone.
Our hospital requires new patients with a referral letter to make an appointment. We ask that the patient’s primary medical care center or the patient themself call us in advance for an appointment.
Please inform us the following information when making an appointment.
- Name of patient, date of birth, phone number
- Attending department at our hospital, Name of doctor, desired consultation day
- Name of primary medical care center, symptoms, etc.
* Please note that we will offer assistance in case of emergencies, so please call us any time.
Patients without an appointment can only receive consultations after all scheduled consultations for patients with an appointment are finished, so the waiting time can be long. In addition, there may be days when we cannot offer consultations due to our schedule such as operations depending on the department. In such cases, we may ask patients to visit us on a different day. Please make an appointment in advance. In addition, if you wish to change your appointment due to unavoidable circumstances, please change your appointment by calling us again.
* There is a mobile-type auto-translation machine. Please let us know if you need it at the time of your visit.
- General Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Medicine
- Nephrology Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pathology Diagnostic
Function and Specialty
- Local Medical Support Hospital
- Disaster Base Hospital
- Designated Hospital for Cancer Treatment in Saitama Prefecture
- Hospital Accepting Difficult Circumstances of Emergency Transport in Saitama Prefecture
- Major Clinical Practice Hospital
- Secondary Emergency Designated Hospital
- Operation Room
- Emergency Center
- Endoscope Center
- Dialysis Center
- da Vinci
- Vascular Continuous Shooting Apparatus
- Saitama DMAT (= Disaster Medical Assistant Team)
- DMAT CAR
Transportation and Access
- Gyoda General Hospital, Social Medical Care Corporation Soukou-kai
376, Mochida, Gyoda-shi, Saitama, 361-0056
- TEL: 048-552-1111
- FAX: 048-552-1116